Monday 8 November 2010

The Hundred in the Hands


























I have been a massive supporter of this boy-girl duo from NY ever since my wifey from down under pointed me in the right direction. A few ridiculously amazing tracks off their debut album will forever remind me of Summer 2010: cruising around in the mini and pulling ANDP's (all nighter dance-parties) that cripple your legs for days. The problem with being obsessed with certain songs for months is that you risk neglecting the rest of the album...This song entered my world last week and gave me a whole new appreciation for one of the most obnoxious birds on the planet.

The Hundred in the Hands - Pigeons

TO DOWNLOAD: Click the link(s) above & then click the 'Download' link in the top right corner of the box.net web page that appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment